T-shirt

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Jan 29 20:03:56 EST 2009

I've found a place that sells t-shirts for €5 + some unspecified
charge for personalization.  They might not make it in time for
Brussels, I'll ask tomorrow.

I'd like an image like this for the front:
  http://sugarlabs.org/wiki/images/c/c9/Sugarlabs_mainpage_01.png
  (Mark, do you have an svg or high resoultion version of this?)

And a variant of our logo for the back:
  http://sugarlabs.org/wiki/images/b/b5/Logo_black_10.svg

The T-shirt is black (sorry Bryan, these should appeal to hackers)
I appreciate feedback and ideas, but there won't be time to discuss
changes at this round.

I'm planning to print 12 of these for all the attendants, plus a few
spares.  Unless there's more demand, of course.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/