FOSDEM swag: design help needed

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:12:19 EST 2009

Just a few thoughts for the stickers:
It might be good idea to have two designs.

One for FOSDEM and getting developers involved:
Logo + words like GTK, Python, Gabble, Telepathy,etc.

Another that targets Teachers and Students:
Logo in middle + Activity Screen shots around edges like a picture frame

We must continue to understand we are trying to cultivate members from different
audiences and therefore must approach each audience differently.

Have A Great Day!
JT