Merchandise

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Thu Jan 29 10:29:07 EST 2009

If we're thinking in the range of hundreds of dollars, this is totally
within the reach of individuals. Stickers cost less than 50 cents each
when purchased in quantities of over a few hundred.

Anyway, Greg and I are going to put our money where our mouth is. He
needs stickers for FOSDEM. I want stickers to spread happily through
Boston. We are both plonking down some cash. I am placing a print order
in 48 hours.

I need a design to print, preferably in the form of a witty sticker
design. By default I'll grab something from
http://sugarlabs.org/go/MarketingTeam/Logo and run, but I'll be tearing
around Wellington and the internet trying to get help to make this snazzier.

If you also want stickers, you've got 48 hours to tell me how many you
want to add to the print run and give me a way to get them to you (bus
and/or plane tickets preferred, but self-addressed-stamped-envelopes
acceptable ;) We may not get all the requests in this time, but we'll
post images and such so folks can make a second run themselves. Stickers
are cheap (see http://www.stickergiant.com/custom_stickers/ and similar
sites).

--Mel