Request for stickers!

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 17:51:31 EST 2009

> Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:05:28 -0500

> From: gdk at redhat.com

> To: caroline at solutiongrove.com

> CC: jtis4stx at hotmail.com; marketing at lists.sugarlabs.org

> Subject: Re: Request for stickers!

> On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, Caroline Meeks wrote:

> > I think we are so losing an opportunity if we go with stickers rather then

> > lollipops or hard candy :)

> Could be.  Lollipops are pretty awesome.  But stickers are forever.

> --g

I suggest we go with both.

Lollipop gets them automatically interested.

Stickers in all different colors with Sugar Logo and activity screen shots. Locks them in for life.

We should in turn think of them as invitations that happen to be stickers.

And make sure we print the same thing on the Invitation/Sticker on the Lollipop Wrapper.

You can give those out everywhere.

Tell them when you give them the Lollipop that: The Sugar "Treasure Map" is on the wrapper!
Direct them to the web site.  Activity Screenshots. The colors alone will draw the eye!

Just some thoughts. Its Time to put together "The Sugar Roadshow" anybody got contacts at HBO?

JT