Getting the message out

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sat Jan 17 14:27:37 EST 2009

> FWIW, I like the "Sugar[land]: where kids learn and play" slogan very
> much.  We should start using it everywhere to consolidate our branding.

I'm not so into the play since we need to sell it to schools. I like

Sugar - because learning to learn is sweet!

> I also like your sun/kid logo proposal, but before giving it a full
> thumbs up, I'd like to hear feedback, criticism and counter proposals
> from Christian and the other members of our community with a design
> inclination.

I wonder if we need a logo or whether we can use the SugarLabs design with
letter we already have. If we need a logo I'd like to see a Starfish based
both on the Starfish and the Spider book and on the Puru Starfish story.

However, I think the whole logo tagline discussion is not that important and
is NOT A BLOCKER.  #3 is what we need.

> > 3) Walter needs to interview w/ Boston Globe, NYT, anyone who will
> > listen. He needs to keynote OSCON, Ubuntu Live, whatever
>
> YES!  Walter, please!

Far more then 1 and 2 we need #3!

> --
>   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/