[Sugar-devel] idea for Sugar slogan and name

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 17:47:07 EST 2009

Sugar- The Intellectual Playground Where Kids Learn How To Learn, through
creating, sharing, critiquing, reflecting, and exploring New Frontiers!

I believe this can lead into to a discussion on Good Sugars
that come from fruits and vegetables vs. Not so good Sugars from
processed foods.

Thus a conversation about Good learning-Learning how to learn vs.
Assessment driven

A side conversation can then take up a healthy diet which has an ample
amount of Fruits and Vegetables-Good Sugars.

"Sugar as building blocks" google this
You will see articles from many disciplines.

Sugars are a core building block for the Human Body.

They are looking at Sugars as building blocks for Biomass-A conversation about
renewable energy can ensue.

Hope Everyone Is Having An Outstanding Day!

John Tierney