Need the slogan and feedback on the letter. What do we say to get the kind of feedback we need?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 16:04:11 EST 2009

Caroline:

I don't see a slogan below, so how about something like...

Sugar: Slim, Fast, and Free

Sugar: All the power, none of the fat

Sugar: It's what kids want

Sugar: The best way to get your kids to FLOSS

Sugar: Stop. Collaborate and listen
   (with apologies to Vanilla Ice)

Sugar: The Choice of A New Generation
   (with apologies to Pepsi)

Sugar: Tastes Great, Less Billing
   (with apologies to Coors Lite & Bill G.)

Sugar: Get your fix every day, not just on Hallowe'en

Sugar: Accept no substitute

and finally...

"For one sweet netbook, put a little Sugar on it."

:)

Nick

--
Nick Boldt :: JBoss, a division of Red Hat
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash CBI