a voice in the crowd

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Wed Jan 7 14:27:51 EST 2009

We need to get stuff like this up on the wiki, even if we don't know exactly
how it all hooks in and is organized into a site map yet.  Walter can you
get permission to reuse this?

I also think things like the learning goals in IAEP need to get captured and
we should do a community brainstorming around that theme.

There is great work going on writing the static content and organizing the
site and I think its fed by all the not so organized pieces of writing
people have already done. We need to both proivde a more coherent front
entrance with the static site and an elevator pitch and such.  However we
also want to keep feeding the hopper with good stuff that can be culled and
organized later.

So the question is.  Where do we stick up good stuff like this that we
intend to boil down and organize later?

-Caroline

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove