Sugar Labs logo for first 100 SoaS USB sticks

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:06:33 EST 2009

I'm still looking at supplier's choices and trying to break the
$8/piece barrier while maintaining a read/write indicator LED -
something we take for granted on quality sticks, but in its absence
people could pull a stick that hasn't finished writing with
unpredictable results :-( affecting the "Sugar experience"

but a good candidate is: 1 1/2" x 3/4" (38.10mm x 19.05mm) (image attached)

I don't think it will be a problem to rescale, because "sugarlabs" is
a "horizontal" logo and lends itself to a horizontal stick. We'd have
much more to worry about with a round logo for example, which would
need to be truly tiny to fit the shorter dimension.

is that enough to go on?

thanks
Sean