Sugar - punchline

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Feb 10 09:23:38 EST 2009

Caroline Meeks wrote:
> My favorite is "Sugar, because learning to learn is sweet!"

I guess this brings us to an issue. Depending on the use case and the
target audience the slogan might change. For example, yours is something
for a sticker I would say. For a description in a software dialog one
must describe in a few words best what you get.

As well different audiences might expect different descriptions. A
'platform' does give a good explanation to technical people a
'playground' maybe more to educators etc

Best,
    Simon