1:1 Video Segments

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 04:56:34 EST 2009

Yes, TV people usually "cheat" by briefing subjects (sometimes just a
minute or two before), in particular real people (as opposed to
politicians etc.) so they can get a coherent answer.

It's also common to get what's called B-roll, which is the subject
doing something typical e.g. clicking on a mouse, talking on the
phone... some like to show the subject walking, (approaching) as a
contrast to the talking head part.