very rough... help

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Mon Feb 9 09:15:00 EST 2009

I like this.

I'm not sure how to word it but I think we should somehow emphasis the
flexibility of Sugar to work coherently with a wide variety of instructional
frameworks by deepening the student's learning experience.

I also think we need to point out that Sugar provides access to free
internet learning resources.

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com