check this out...

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Feb 5 14:25:11 EST 2009

Yes, Cards are great.

What I'd love to have is a couple of preset "lessons" that support an
interested person without a ton of experience and allow them to bring in 25
sticks to a school computer lab and work with the kids for an hour or so and
we could be pretty sure that everyone would have a good experience.  Cards
seem like a great way to support this. This would be a great way to market
Sugar.

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>wrote:

> http://www.squeakcmi.org/files/SqueakCard%20Folio.doc
>
> We may want to get a project along these lines going for Sugar. Maybe
> a light-weight wiki form people can use to create little Sugar tips?
>
> -walter
>
> --
> Walter Bender
> Sugar Labs