[Marketing] Ad Design for StackOverflow

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:21:01 EST 2009

I Like it-I would add two things

Adding in the "Learn How to Learn" line, helps in showcasing an

important benefit of Sugar and why Sugar is different and important.

<SL logo>
Python Developers-Get Rockin with Python!
Develop Activities for the Sugar Learning Platform
Help children "Learn How to Learn" with your skills

Over 1,000,000 served
join.sugarlabs.org

Best-

JT