[Marketing] Ad Design for StackOverflow

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 10:56:44 EST 2009

thanks all for these suggestions

I think we can include both a call for motivation (kids education) and
competence (python)

I like the idea of Activities as an on-ramp - we certainly want to grow the
ASLO ecosystem

my instinct would be to start with education, but may be better to define
target as Python devs? Maybe something like this:

<SL logo>
Python Developers!
Develop Activities for the Sugar Learning Platform
Help children learn with your skills - over 1,000,000 served
join.sugarlabs.org

feedback?

Sean