[Marketing] do you have 1 or 2 or more hi-res screenshots of Sugar v0.84?

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Dec 17 00:36:31 EST 2009

Hi Adam,

On 17 Dec 2009, at 03:30, Gary C Martin wrote:

> Hi Adam,
>
> On 16 Dec 2009, at 23:55, Adam Holt wrote:
>
>> Gary,
>>
>> We need high-resolution screenshots of an actual 0.82 or 0.84 ideally Sugar network and home view.  The screenshots can be from any system, but will probably need photoshopping into an image of an XO -- don't kill yourself Gary, but if you have any such screenshots at all, even something close, that a novice in-house volunteer here at OLPC can then soup up?
>> --A!
>
> Just mocking up 0.84 home and network views using the original svgs (matching a couple of screenshots I just took), will send resolution independent pdfs of each later today.

OK, attached is a fully vector pdf of an 0.84 home screen – interestingly the only thing I don't have a vector graphic for it the default mouse cursor as it's a PGN bitmap, so I've left it off for now. The home ring contains roughly the current set of activities in f11 for XO-1 build 10 (removed a few from favourites to try and keep the ring less fussy).

Just started on a neighbourhood view mockup, I may or may not complete tonight before I have to go sleep (hopefully a little quicker now I have most of the artwork handy). If not, I'll post it later tomorrow.

Shout if you need tweaks!

Regards,
--Gary