[Marketing] Going live with SoaS Blueberry page?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 11:02:51 EST 2009

Hi Sebastian

You may have noticed I've been editing the SoaS pages in the wiki.

I have the final "blueberryized" beauty shot with the logo and the 4
sticks so we're ready to switch look & feel & links to Blueberry on
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Blueberry

All I'm missing is a "blueberryized" download pancake button... didn't
hear back from Rubén :-(

I can do these wiki switches tonight, that OK for you?

I have asked Christian to update the homepage and press page.

English and German (thanks Bert!) translations are done, Italian,
Spanish and French underway.

thanks