[Marketing] The Sugar Journal

Christian Vanizette tahitian.coconut at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 08:30:33 EST 2009

Hello,

As discuss during the last sugarCamp in Bolzano it could be great the create
the Sugar Journal (a little bit like the perl journal ) which could include
articles written by teachers, developers and other community members.
I've just finish some of my exams and I'm ready to coordinate this
initiative to launch a first edition of the journal before Christmas (sugar
on a stick could be a fantastic gift for children =).

Walter gave me the name of a teacher in South America, I'll manage to
contact her.

Do you have other teachers I can contact ?
Any developers interested to be interviewed : Simons, Tomeu ?
Any other member of the community willing to be interviewed for their
experience etc ?

Brgds & all the best,

Christian.