[Marketing] Flyer for the HGSE Internship fair on Friday

Anurag Goel agoel23 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 22:00:09 EDT 2009

Caroline,

are you planning to use the flyer only for HGSE internship fair? If so, I
think the latest flyer you attached works well because it is shorter and
only has information that is relevant for a potential intern. Perhaps you
could include the GPA pilot URL somewhere at the bottom of the flyer so
anyone who is interested can learn more about the pilot.

The first flyer that was attached should be used for a more general audience
because it includes more background info on Sugar as well as other ways to
help out.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 9:09 PM, Caroline Meeks
<caroline at solutiongrove.com>wrote:

> V2, I didn't like the shading on the SL stuff when I printed it.
>

> On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 9:00 PM, Caroline Meeks <
> caroline at solutiongrove.com> wrote:
>
>> Next draft after text edits from Walter (thank you!)
>>
>>  On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Caroline Meeks <
>> caroline at solutiongrove.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Any comments or suggestions before I get a bunch of these printed for
>>> Friday?
>>> Thanks!

--
Anurag Goel