[Marketing] FW: MIT Sloan Marketlab

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 21:51:42 EDT 2009

Hi Sean & Walter,

Wanted to know if their is interest in putting forth a marketing project for
this fall's Marketlab? http://web.mit.edu/marketingclub/marketlab/(See Below)

Walter, I know on IRC you mentioned that Babson College
was doing some work in this area. Could use this Marketlab
opportunity to put together the Sugar Labs presentation for:

Innovation Incubator Program at our annual Ed TechBusiness Forum, taking place this year November 30-December 1 in New York City.

Please let me know either way so I can alert Tripti at Marketlab of
our intentions.

Best-

John Tierney