[Marketing] sorry...

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Aug 4 15:34:35 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,
There are two projects in process right now.

1. Looking through the GPA footage up on
the google video site and see ifyou can create a couple of feel-good,
cool, You Tube style videos from it.

2. A video showing off the book reading capabilities of Sugar.

Thanks,
Caroline

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove