[Marketing] Fwd: Inventing a New Paradigm: SugarLabs and the Sugar UI

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Aug 3 10:27:27 EDT 2009

Just wanted to forward this article to the marketing team for your
reading pleasure:)  The author was Chuck Lawton, one of several geeky
dads, who write a column called geekdad, raising geek generation 2.0.

I particularly like the line 'When Sugar get things right, it’s a
phenomenal experience.'  That is
one of my tenets.  Sugar is awesome, now needs to slowly and
methodically work to fix the bits which aren't quite working yet.

david