[Marketing] [IAEP] Fwd: [Sur] sugarlabs.org: sugerencia

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Thu Apr 30 17:54:05 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:42:32PM +0200, Sean DALY wrote:
> Alas, if I had the technical chops to code what is necessary, I would
> have done so already :-(
[...]
> Designing a slick, integrated site can come later as far as I'm
> concerned (other priorities more important) but we could go to
> single-window tomorrow if every site section had a link to the
> homepage, which they do not :-(

I'm happy to submit the HTML changes to www.sugarlabs.org, the
wiki and download logo & "home" links already take one back to
www.sl.o, so that just leaves activities.sl.o, right?

> the fundamental problem is that several parts of the SL "site" are
> traps for unsophisticated users: they can get in, but they can't get
> back out and can't get back to the homepage.

Yeah but now they can get *to* the wiki or activities in order to get
lost trying to get back, right (I thought that was the argument, but
maybe I misunderstood)?

> Sean

Martin