[Marketing] Serious misconception department

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:03:41 EDT 2009

Christian, Mike

I'm concerned that the image of the co-branded Sugar Labs - Belkin key
is popping up all over the place in articles and blog posts

Could either of you guys try your hand at a similar white-background
shot of one (or two or three) of our keys?

thanks

Sean

P.S. I'm very pleased to see our logo, home view from previous press
release, and fabulous photo from this release turning up near the top
in Google Images searches!