[Marketing] Ars Technica article on 250, 000 XO-1s for India: old Sugar home view in photo :-(

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Tue Apr 28 14:50:36 EDT 2009

The image you're thinking of probably this one:

http://laptop.org/images/laptop/hardware-left-side-view.png

The image used is from an image collection for reporters that Jackie at
@racepoint was giving out some time ago.  I assume ARSTechnica is reusing
images they have on hand.

If/when you create these new images I would be happy to pass them along and
see if Jackie can update her dvd for journalists.

--S