[Marketing] Ars Technica article on 250, 000 XO-1s for India: old Sugar home view in photo :-(

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:43:53 EDT 2009

I agree too that the beauty shot of the XO needs to be updated. That
looks like a B2 machine.

Having some shots of kids and teachers collaborating with Sugar is
key, but for me, rounding up a racially diverse group of kids whose
parents will sign photo releases is more of a challenge. I may attempt
a shot like this at our May 16 user group meeting.

Mike

On Apr 28, 2009, at 8:29 AM, Christian Marc Schmidt <christianmarc at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone