[Marketing] Ars Technica article on 250, 000 XO-1s for India: old Sugar home view in photo :-(

Christian Marc Schmidt christianmarc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 07:49:49 EDT 2009

Sean, on laptop.org we used retouched images of the XO with a mockup of the
interface on the screen that was later added in Photoshop:
http://www.laptop.org/en/laptop/hardware/index.shtml

I think it would be useful to shoot Sugar 0.82 on the XO-1 and also other
the classmate and other hardware isolated against a white background,
similar to the way these photos were shot. Perhaps Mike can help with that?
We could point him towards these images for guidance...

Christian

anything at christianmarcschmidt.com

http://www.christianmarcschmidt.com

917/ 575 0013