[Marketing] Lifehacker article on SoaS beta (thousands of views?)

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sat Apr 25 09:29:50 EDT 2009

Comments on this page are interesting.  Several people comment there is no
content, no apps.  This isn't true and points towards our next press release
focusing on the activities portal and all the constructivist activities that
promote expression, creation and higher level thinking.   If we can get
books on the portal and working that would be good to point out too.

What I don't want to do is give in to drill and kill apps on specific topics
= educational content. There is research that shows that doesn't work.
Random geeks on lifehacker can't know that but we can work on enlighting
them and also work on redirecting them to thinking about how cool turtle
art, scratch and record are.

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 1:38 AM, Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://lifehacker.com/5226094/run-the-olpc-os-from-a-thumb-drive

Caroline Meeks