[Marketing] Categories for press release?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 01:48:02 EDT 2009

Yes David you're spot-on, in addition to the news of the moment we are
reminding doubting Thomases that we are alive & kicking. I believe
we've solved the problem of being findable and contactable by
journalists and pundits, now we need to solve the problem of
simplifying feedback from testers.

Remember, these categories are opted into by journalists covering them
- so we wouldn't reach "Nonprofit Industry" per se, but journos who
have ticked that box to receive press releases. In that connection I
agreed with Caroline's point of view that journos who have ticked that
box and are interested in education would likely have also ticked
Education and Children & Youth.

Sean