[Marketing] Can we link from www.sugarlabs.org to get involved

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Apr 23 09:42:25 EDT 2009

Today I am thinking about how to we bring the people who try sugar in as
volunteers.

I like the work we did previously on this page:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Getting_Involved

My question to the marketing team is is there a place for a link to "Getting
Involved " from the www.sugarlabs.org static front page?

Walter is working on having people get there via Contributors -> Team Page
-> Get Involved.  But I wonder if a we should/could also provide a direct
link.

Here is Walter's proposed rewrite of the Contibutors page:
http://pastebin.be/18014

Sean, your option is especially sought in this discussion.

Thanks!
Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks