[Marketing] Sugar on a Stick Beta-1 press release is out!

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:25:10 EDT 2009

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayReleaseContent.aspx?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/04-22-2009/0005010701&EDATE=

Christian has done a super job of simplifying our press page
(http://www.sugarlabs.org/press). Journalists can now tell at a glance
what the Sugar Labs press release timeline looks like and which
translations of our press releases are available.

Mike Lee's photo ( http://www.sugarlabs.org/press/sugar-on-a-stick.jpg
) I think captures what SoaS is prefectly.

For the moment today's press release is in English and French, and
Spanish is nearly ready. Whoever wishes to help with German, Italian,
Portugese, Dutch, et cetera, your assistance is more than welcome!
Plain text in a file is best

Please note I am still catching up with the de (corr) / nl / ro / pt
translations of our last press release generously provided by Simon
Schampijer, Martin van Zanten, Lucian Branescu, and Paulo Drummond.
Sorry for the delay guys in getting those online, that work is deeply
appreciated and will go up soon now that I have some time and our
press page can "scale" more effectively. If you can possibly help out
with today's release that would be very helpful!

thanks