[Marketing] Categories for press release?

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:51:15 EDT 2009

Since Funding for Press releases, Logo Soas, and Event Staffing, Banners, etc. will
be a continued need going forward.
Fundraising efforts should be a key topic during our weekly marketing meetings.

Thinking like- "We are the Red Cross of Education"
Red Cross does-Lots of Marketing-Lots of fundraising-Great results

JT