[Marketing] Categories for press release?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:30:10 EDT 2009

So:

* Education
* High Tech - Software
* High Tech - Public Sector/Government
* Nonprofit Industry

keep in mind these are the categories journalists auto-select when
signing up for PR Newswire, they can sign up for as many as they like

I agree that Public Sector is worth trying.
I'm not so sure about Nonproft Industry but I do think there is
potential for partnerships for example some special-interest groups
about health might want to support the creation of health-related
Activities

Ouch my wallet although David said he would help me out with this one :-(

Sean