[Marketing] [IAEP] meetup in Europe

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 03:25:01 EDT 2009

there's no furniture right now... and it's a 3-bedroom duplex with 2
full baths, so on a sleeping-bag crashpad basis, 5 or 10 or 15 (!)

I could bring down a couple of mattresses from Brussels. And, of
course, a coffee machine and a skillet for my legendary brunch :-)

However, no internet access since there is no connected phone line :-(
although I could possibly arrange something.

Sean