[Marketing] [IAEP] meetup in Europe

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-iaep at silbe.org
Mon Apr 6 21:06:14 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 02:44:07AM +0200, Bernie Innocenti wrote:

> Have you considered driving to Paris?
Yes, I have (see my first reply). Unless someone else is coming with us
(and providing a car), I would need to check with our carsharing club
first about driving outside germany, but it would probably be around
160EUR for 3 days (i.e. significantly cheaper than train). Prague should
be about the same (distance is more or less the same, depending on exact
location). Mitfahrzentrale (someone else driving to Prague anyway and
taking us with him) would still be cheaper.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/