[Marketing] [IAEP] meetup in Europe

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-iaep at silbe.org
Mon Apr 6 20:23:18 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 01:27:31AM +0200, Bernie Innocenti wrote:

>> Prague is significantly cheaper for us to reach via train (312 EUR
>> Prague vs. 424 EUR Paris; 2-way, 2 persons) and car (gas is about 20%
>> cheaper).
> Wow, trains are for you rich people!
Yep. :-/
If we decide fast enough, there are some cheaper options: "europe
special" tariff for train - the way back is already booked out, though -
or "carsharing" (Mitfahrzentrale). The latter one would be around 120EUR
total and definitely affordable for us.

> I'm gonna come by plane instead:
Not an option for us (at least not if my gf is coming as well).

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/