[Marketing] [IAEP] meetup in Europe

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-iaep at silbe.org
Mon Apr 6 15:24:34 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 06:56:31PM +0200, Sean DALY wrote:

> I was wondering, if the plans aren't finalized, could we consider
> meeting that weekend in Paris instead?
Prague is significantly cheaper for us to reach via train (312 EUR
Prague vs. 424 EUR Paris; 2-way, 2 persons) and car (gas is about 20%
cheaper).
What about lodging and food? Tomeu mentioned hotels are cheap in Prague
and that he could even accomodate some of us in his private
headquarters.
Aditionally, I've been to Paris several times before, but never to
Prague. I don't speak either language, though. :)

I'm not sure whether I can come (it mainly depends on money - GSoC
acceptance would mean a definite yes, otherwise it's a maybe), but would
love to.

> P.S. on a related subject, this week I have the keys to my Paris apt.
> back from the renters who have moved out... so I could potentially put
> up a small crowd of visitors who wouldn't mind "camping" conditions
Sounds good (so Paris might be on equal terms to Prague in that
respect). :)

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/