[Marketing] [IAEP] ASLO vs. Activities Portal

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 13:41:57 EDT 2009

hmmm I like "Activity Library" too... "Activities Library" even
better... but let's think twice before we drop "Sugar" from it.

"sugar+activities" is already well-referenced, but I would like to see
result Nr.1 be the aslo section page.

Our strategy is star marketing on the Activities (this why we always
capitalize), and linking them to Sugar mentioning the collaboration
and view source benefits. The idea being that Activities are not
applets to be run under OSes for grownups, but part of what comes with
the platform which itself runs on different systems.

Perhaps we can refer to "Sugar Activities Library" outside our site,
and "Activities Library" within it? Except for the aslo page which I
do think should be titled "Sugar Activities Library" for the
aforementioned SEO reason.

Sean