[Marketing] Do not open a new window for menu link on sugarlabs.org

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:04:14 EDT 2009

there's not... that's the problem. As it stands you can google sugar
labs, arrive on the homepage, click on the wiki link, then click on
blogs or lists or bugs or git or schools or activities, and have no
way to return to the main homepage.

One solution is to make the Sugar Labs logo link to the homepage,
which is best-practice, but everyone who works in one section or
another tends to think it is weird to leave that "site"... while the
visitor's experience is that they are *always* on the Sugar Labs site,
and that it is a warren of passages and doors.

By two-tier, I mean a small number of "important" links, and each one
shows on rollover "related" links. I proposed such a hierarchy to
cover our 26 menu sections, in this thread on March 26th.

Let's try to agree on that navbar please, this will solve both the
usability and the second-windows problems thanks

Sean