[Marketing] Do not open a new window for menu link on sugarlabs.org

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:40:18 EDT 2009

I agree, as soon as we can decide on a common navbar across our
separate site sections so visitors won't get lost. As stated
previously I feel a two-tier navbar will work. Christian has promised
to work something up.

Again, it's not http://sugarlabs.org, but http://www.sugarlabs.org. We
need to be systematic about that to keep our Feeling Lucky Google
result...

thanks

Sean