[Marketing] European Conference on Educational Research in Vienna

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 10:13:04 EDT 2009

http://www.eera-ecer.eu/ecer/ecer-2009-vienna/
Theme: "Theory and Evidence in European Educational Research"

What might work in a venue like that is a stand at coffee time / meal
time, e.g. a table with computers. Sugar benefits from "show & tell".
Of course, a real presentation talking about the theoretical
underpinnings of Sugar would be even better, but I'm not sure I'd be
the best person to do that... even though I'd love to see Vienna :-)

Sean