[Marketing] European Conference on Educational Research in Vienna

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Apr 3 09:57:54 EDT 2009

Chiara, a PhD student in education of the university of Bolzano
recommended us to attend this huget event in September:

  http://ecer2009.univie.ac.at/index.php?id=30562

This seems like an opportunity we shouldn't miss!  Tracks 16 and 20 seem
appropriate for us.

The deadline was in February, but they might still be interested in
hearing about Sugar.  We might ask for a small stand and a presentation
session in case a slot becomes free.

I'm not sure what we could do regarding expenses and travel founding.
Also, I'm not sure I'll be in Europ in September, so it would be great
if someone could step up to organize.

Chiara has attended last year and is planning to attend this year.
Her professor is likely to join in too.  Ask her any additional details.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/