[Marketing] [Sugar-devel] [Bugs] #645 UNSP: make sugarlabs.org the default page

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:36:14 EDT 2009

let's not exclude the (high) probability that I am confused :-)

My memory of the XO G1G1 Browse page was that there was a link to
Help, but looking at it I see that there wasn't.

I'm remembering being offline, not being able to connect, then..
eventually... locating the Help Activity.

What I'm looking for is to avoid disappointment & discouragement
experiences with Browse if offline... perhaps it could be sufficient
to have a little text message? e.g.:

"To learn more about Sugar, open the Help Activity"

maybe not worth it to put the icon there if it's not clickable

thanks

Sean

P.S. ideally the logo could change colors "magically" like the site
homepage but I have no idea how easy/difficult that would be offline