[Marketing] [Sugar-devel] [Bugs] #645 UNSP: make sugarlabs.org the default page

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Apr 2 10:19:53 EDT 2009

Hi Sean,

On 2 Apr 2009, at 08:03, Sean DALY wrote:

> Looks great!
>
> Any chance we could have a "Get Started" link under the logo linking
> to a help file? I think the G1G1 local page had that?

Hmmm, no "Get Started" page that I know about. I did start with the
original OLPC page for reference, excluding the local library
collections sidebar, the page covered:

  - google search field (search the web)
  - olpc wiki search field (find olpc materials)
  - link to olpc wiki
  - link to project tracker (trac)
  - link to software repository (git)
  - local schoolserver (http://schoolserver/)
  - activities (activity wiki page)
  - collections (collection wiki page)

Isn't this kind of help covered by the updated FLOSS Help activity
(i.e 1st class Activity rather than information hidden in default web
page)?

Regards,
--Gary