[Marketing] Do not open a new window for menu link on sugarlabs.org

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Wed Apr 1 10:54:48 EDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 20:10, Christian Marc Schmidt
<schmidt at pentagram.com> wrote:
> I agree, we should enable tabbed browsing. This might work better with our
> new toolbar designs--cc'ing Eben here for his thoughts...

I'm ok with adding tabs or not to Browse, I believe we'll find a nice
way to add them without making the Browse experience more complex.

Can we change now the link to activities.sl.o to not open in a new
window? Users will have a hard time installing activities otherwise.

Thanks,

Tomeu