Square logos

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Dec 16 22:35:43 EST 2008

Christian Schmidt wrote:
> Actually, the logo is only meant to be shown against either a white or a
> black background, I meant to write this in the last email. Can we change
> the background colors of each site accordingly to one or the other? That
> will make them feel more consistent as a part of the Sugar Labs "family"
> of sites.

Done.

Would you like to provide favicons for the sites?  An idea might be
matching the colors of the logos, and perhaps using these same icons
in the navbar links to create an association between the color and the
service.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/