Logo SugarLabs Colombia

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 12:07:55 EST 2008

Hello Christian.

i think this logo suits our needs, we are working to have in the sites only
colors of Colombia's flag

http://sugarlabs.org/go/Image:Logo_black_12.png

Also can we change the favicon's color to blue f.e ?

Bernie can you put the square version of Logo_black_12.png into the .co
wiki?.

Thanks bernie and christian.

Rafael Ortiz