Important government demo opportunity

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Sat Dec 6 02:40:43 EST 2008

(This is regarding the thread that started here:
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/marketing/2008-November/000003.html)

I asked around and got some tips from Jason Hoekstra, a full-time
grassroots organizing employee for the Obama campaign in DC... since I'm
up here in Boston, this seemed like the best place to share it (with
Jason's permission) with the people who'll be going.

"For best chance of success with the submission, I'd say read over the
conference notes and try to shape part of the message in that direction
(youth online safety, wireless/mesh networking, etc.).  Also, once you
have a presentation in mind, I'd recommend the people involved
contacting their senators or representatives, especially if they are
involved in this caucus <http://www.netcaucus.org/members/>."