planet.sugarlabs.org explanation blurb

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Wed Dec 3 17:02:13 EST 2008

Blurb: Planet Sugar Labs is a collection of personal blogs by Sugar
Labs community contributors. Sugar Labs is the collective effort
of a community of smart and passionate people working (in very
 different ways) to solve the same problem: giving everyone an
opportunity to learn to learn.  Our community members write about what
excites them about learning, Sugar, and the Sugar
community. In the spirit of free software, we share and criticize—that is
how we learn and improve and encourage participation by newcomers.  Enjoy
and join the conversation.

-Random edits.  I think everything we write should encourage people to join
and contribute. - CM

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com