Sponsorship pitching, and FUDCON sponsorship request draft

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 18:02:22 EST 2008

We don't need a general fund-raising pitch, but we need clear,
concise, actionable answers to the question of how can my company
help? (For a wide variety of industries.) There is a marketing
component to getting Sugar out into the world and growing the
community even if it is volunteer driven and not-for-profit.

BTW, here is my latest elevator pitch (only nne words):

"Investing locally in learning that works for every child."

I am considering a tenth word:

"Investing locally in global learning that works for every child."

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs